I headed back to pump class last night- it took all my energy just to walk to the gym so when it came to waving the barbell around the room I have to say that I didn't really have a lot left in the tank after my long run in the morning. I kept the weights light because it has been over a month since I went to pump class- and I am getting ready to feel the pain tomorrow. I do enjoy pump class but I absolutely despise lunges- my calf troubles don't help either. I wandered home and then spent a good hour on the couch. I took Bella to the park again then settled back on the couch for "So You Think You Can Dance". I am so impressed with people who can dance even a little bit- so I love these guys, I just don't like that they are so..... American, or cheesy, over confident, strutty, y'all, "on the love boat" etc, I forgive them because they look amazing.
The new half marathon record is now 58:?? and that is what I am even more impressed about- I would be more than lapped by the new record holder. I cannot even sprint as fast as they go for the whole half marathon.
