Saturday, January 20, 2007

This is Bella and her new toy I just had to buy for her- even though she will just destroy it within days.
No running today - or exercise, I am just staying home trying not to leave the house because I only spend more money. So I have the internet, papers and too much spare time on my hands. My boyfriend has two old school buddies down to stay the night and one of them said he would come for a long run in the morning- but chances are they won't be home from the pub when I am heading out tomorrow morning.

I am planning to run to the lake, around twice and maybe run home- that would be about 16k so maybe a walk home for 13km. Thankfully it has been raining all day- my lovely green lawn will live another day without me having to put the washing machine water on it.
So because I have nothing else to write about- I will use the tag from Sharon that I read on her fantastic blog:
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Waitress
2. Checkout Chick
3. Yard Hand
4. Distributor of Educational Publications (I packed books)

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. The Sixth Sense
2. Pulp Fiction
3. Monsters Inc
4. The Castle
(Man I struggled with that one)
C) Four places I have lived
1. Dunkeld
2. Carlton
3. Glen Waverley (but only for 20 weeks)
4 Prahran

D) Four favourite T.V. shows (the movie bit was hard enough!)
1. Top Gear
2. MythBusters
3. CSI
4. The Shield

E) Four of my favourite foods: (see previous post about why I am so fat again!)
1. Blue Cheese
2. Persian Fetta
3. Fish and Chips
4. My mum's Xmas pudding with white sauce
F) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Nice - swimming in the Meditteranean
2. Mackay visiting Catie who left last week
3. Roxby Downs visiting another friend who left last week
4. Yunderup with Harry and Daisy

G) Four friends I think will respond:
Come on Steve,
Leslie and