I took Bella to the park for some sprints this morning- she has been limping again so I didn't really drag her around much- though I had enough time to do everything this morning. My ankle was quite good and I put that down to anti-inflammatory drugs and gel. I also iced it all day practically (with appropriate rests in between).
I really appreciate all the advice about my ankle- I am going back to the physio hopefully this week and I will definitely get some massage. The physio has me massaging my ankle and calf myself at the moment, along with the exercises to build up my right calf which is currently at about 80% compared to the other one. But while the physio can make me cry when she massages my calf, I can just make myself grimace and curse.
I really miss my heart rate monitor, I am now watchless and have turned into one of those people who constantly asks what the time is. Can't wait for the new one.
