Big walk for Bella this morning - though I am still angry about the second enormous hole she dug in two days then off to spin class. My knee and ankle hurt a bit when I wound up the resistance so I kept it light.
The instructor had recently read about the fat loss in 8 second study so after about 20 minutes we just did 8 second sprints followed by 12 second recovery. I am not surprised that people lose weight doing that- it was damn hard even on the easy resistance and I was happy to leave early- 20 minutes of interval training is enough to make me sweaty enough. I wasn't really sneaking off early, I thought the class started at 0615 so I was there warming up after riding my bike to the gym at 0610. So I was pretty exhausted at 0700 and very glad to climb aboard my real bike and ride to work.
I visited Bunnings last night and bought a lot of cheap dirt which I then put into Bella's clam shell and hid her toys, some snacks and every old bone I could find in the yard in the dirt. I then sprayed the lawn with stinky citronella which is supposed to keep the dog away. I really don't know what to do about her- obviously something is just too good in the lawn and she is prepared to risk the wrath for it. When I got home she wouldn't get out of her kennel, even when I pretended I wasn't going to shout at her- she it too smart for that.
