I was up at stupid o'clock this morning- though I was thinking quickly when the alarm went off, trying to justify sleeping in. I had a terrible warm chicken salad for dinner last night, and nothing gets me angrier than salad, it was awful and made me feel so sick that I had to take drastic action. I won't go into details but it involved me eating a snickers, a big one. to "get the taste of bad salad out of my mouth", yeah right.
So I got up and took Bella to the park, I did sprints down the straight edges of the park and tried to out run Bella who just stayed ahead of me, almost laughing at my attempts to catch her! I then drove to the Tan and did a "quick" lap before work.
A colleague has some sports degree and he was getting into me about how slowly I run (though I had the log to prove that I am getting quicker!) and he said I should do a sprint session a week. This morning was a good opportunity because I felt so ordinary about the salad that I had for dinner that I felt sick all night and didn't sleep very well.
I averaged 151 bpm for the tan and the sprints and burnt 369 calories- but the best thing is that I got to enter in my first run for the year on my running log.
No photos this week because I have left my charger at the farm so my camera is out of action- I wished I had it this morning though because the sky was so pink and crazy at 5.15.
