Sunday, January 07, 2007

I am not sure if I will have a little jog this afternoon or not- I am waiting for the rain to come and make it pleasant enough for me to run in the afternoon two days in a row. My ankle is fine at the moment but I guess I didn't really run that far- but it is more likely to be due to voltaren.
One thing I didn't mention yesterday was when I went past the 1km mark I checked my watch and surely enough I had run a 4.20 k.... so I thought, damn I have gone out tooooo hard and eased up a bit. But by the time I got to the 4km mark I was back doing my usual slacker 6.00 km- though I am blaming the hills for that.
Bella and I have been for our usual 3km walk (no fights today- hers or mine!) and no creepy guy thank goodness.