Friday, December 15, 2006

Plans for tomorrow



I confess that I haven't exercised today apart from a stroll with Bella, I further confess that last night was our Christmas party and I ate too much (fantastic) Greek food and drank to excess. So my post today is to record for the ages that I promise to run very far tomorrow- I am thinking of 2 laps of the Tan and then 2 laps of the Yarra/ Fed square loop so it should be about 15ish km.

I am just two km from making 1000km for the year- I was hoping to finish the year under 70kg but that is getting harder and harder (see above re:Greek food).

This is a painting I did to put some colour in the loungeroom- I did 2 very similar and hung them side by side- I was happy at the time but now I am bored with them. Gotta be happy with cheap canvas and paint!