Sunday, December 24, 2006



Ankle was a bit sore this morning so I didn't run far- just a quick trot down the paddock with Bella and then some hill work. Normally once I have warmed up a bit my ankle is okay but it didn't seem to get any better so I didn't keep running on it- because I am at the farm I don't have any other exercise options so I don't want to upset my ankle too much. I used Dad's weight bench again (Prue got stuck on the weight bench last night after she didn't realise how heavy the bar was and couldn't push it off her chest!)

We went into town to buy everything for Mum and Dad's Christmas Eve party and now the kitchen resembles a crime scene.

I am obviously loving my new camera- though it doesn't have a view finder so I keep bringing it up to my face then having to wipe the smudge from my nose off the screen. I haven't tested the shockproof feature yet- or the "waterproofness" but it is a matter of time because I am so clumsy! The photos are of our wool shed which is very small compared to others, and Mt Sturgeon which is just over the road from the farm.