Wednesday, November 15, 2006

It must be Melbourne in November

It was so cold riding to work this morning that I was putting one hand in my arm pit as I rode along. The head wind was nasty and my ears were like blocks of ice but the city always feels cleaner when it is cold so I am appreciating the view from my office.
I did spin class this morning and had my usual 5am walk with Leslie, Lucy and Arnie. I am not going to be able to weigh in this week again- so it will be three weeks before I can get onto the scales and be officially recorded as under 70kg (that is the plan anyway). BF is studying at the moment so I have been very good about letting him eat what he wants and trying not to rock the boat (no nagging- it is killing me!) and the bad news is that last night he wanted fish and chips- I can't knock it back- that glorious batter, fat etc, I just love it. The good news is that it hardly registered at all when I climbed on the scales at the gym- but I am going to be watching those carbs this week just to make sure.