Well I would post another photo of my yard BUT IT WOULD BE THE SAME AS YESTERDAYS. I am a bit more calm about it than those capitals would suggest but I was getting worried when Dave the gardener didn't answer his phone for a few days and didn't come around at all after laying the turf. He arrived this morning and said that he wont be back to pave and finish until Tuesday next week. I took deep breaths and said that would be fine. Ten minutes later I lost all calm after I had to ring a plumber for the "hot water" service which was not living up to its name. Anyway, the upshot is no hot water until at least Wednesday- though it isn't really a drama for me as I seem to shower at the gym or work or the pool, but the boyfriend is really going to be angry (when I get around to telling him, might just let him work it out!)
Exercise
I went to spin this morning at 0600- despite not working until this afternoon, then later on I went to Prahran pool and swam just over a K. I tried my hardest in spin- it is a great class on Fridays and really put in an effort at the pool so I wasn't just slogging away getting nowhere.
It is time to set some goals:
1. Start recording times for my runs on my blog not just my running log
2. Get faster and faster
3. Run a half marathon in under 2 hours (this is long term)
4. Keep entering runs
5. Lose another 3 kilos without being silly about it
I want to include that I might try the Melbourne Marathon next year, but I don't want to get ahead of myself.
