Friday, September 08, 2006

Rest Day

Well I was pretty smug about pulling up from the half marathon on Sunday, until yesterday afternoon when I started getting pain in my left shin. It won't go away so I didn't run this morning though it still hurt just walking with Bella to the park.
Last night I went to fat club and have lost another 1.4 kg! That makes it 11.1 kg in total- only another 20kg to go before I am the perfect weight for a long distance runner of my height- according to Dr Van Aaken- he seems to think that if I weighed 55kg then I would be an ideal weight for a long dist runner- I am concerned that if I ever weighed 55kg I might not have the energy to get out of bed, let alone run a marathon.
We went to dinner at SoulMama last night with some good friends- I ate way too much but that is the danger of the buffet- there was too much that appealed to me in my post weigh in hunger so I had the "five options plus rice" and while I don't regret it now, I might not need lunch today, or dinner.