Thursday, September 14, 2006

MorseyRuns

Well I didn't make it to the gym last night, but I am blaming work even though I was just tuckered out. I got up early this morning and went for two laps around the tan with Bella then went home and rode my bike to the gym for some quick weights before coming to work. I managed to burn846 calories and averaged 142 bpm.
Work is really starting to get in the way of my fitness regime at the moment- how rude. Though I did duck off from work this morning shortly after starting and donated blood. My haemoglobin was at an all time high (chemically enhanced by my herbal tablets of course). The nurse did something strange after taking the needle out of my arm and blood went everywhere- it looked like a crime scene. No pain for me though and it was my blood so I wasn't as upset as everyone else who was madly disinfecting everything. I will sleep well tonight,