I missed writing yesterday due to an unscheduled trip to Gippsland for work. We ended up staying over night down there and we were pretty busy- but the best part was having a few hours off yesterday afternoon so we drove to Lakes Entrance and went for a run- we used the footbridge to cross over to the little sandy island where the ninety mile beach starts- and then ran the 4.8 km return trip to the Entrance. It was a fantastic run and Brad run just ahead of me nearly the whole way so I was pushing myself to keep up. The track winds along, sandy in some parts, boardwalks in others, little steep hills with shady cool sections and parts of it along the beach. It was a great run, I wished I had my camera. We then had a run along the foreshore for about a k as well before cooling down. I averaged 151 bpm- though that included the cool down because I was hovering about 175 for quite a lot of the run, I burnt 650 calories too.
No run so far today, we only just got back to the office so I am hoping to make it to spin and pump tonight.
