- I am 33
- I made 33 cheesecakes on the weekend
- I am one of 3 children (okay this one happened a while ago)
- Yesterday I helped someone move into the 3rd level which involved 33 stairs
Anyway I am not going to bore you with 333 things about myself, because after 332 posts I think you know it all, I would be saying "Did I tell you about the time...." and you would all be rolling your eyes and thinking, we have heard this 33 times all ready.
So today is the first step in the right direction (I hope) and I plan to start taking this thing seriously. I no longer have a spare room with a massive pile of junk, I have a home gym (if a fit ball, powerbar and yoga mat can aspire to such heights) There is practically no rubbish in the pantry or fridge (actually there is next to nothing but that is beside the point) and I am going to make my health a priority and that means shifting some kilos because there is no way I can run with all this bulk.
As predicted the knee and ankle are very sore after yesterdays moving- my back, shoulders and arms are a little sore as well but it should be okay- icing my knee again tonight should help. Time to make my lunch- one of the new changes (to be implemented in accordance with the Healthy Morse Management Model).
