I am back. After coming home from Brisbane feeling awful and needing vegetables and sleep I was preparing for a normal week back at work. Then I was called on Sunday afternoon and advised that I was required to drive 8 hours towards Sydney the next morning and stay there for two nights and then come home again. I am beginning to think that my colleagues do not want me in the office. My offsider for the trip missed out on the trip to Brisbane but he was keen to celebrate being away from his wife and kids for two nights so it was back to the bar for Morsey. I know I could have said no, I will just have a diet coke, but I didn't want to diminish the trip away experience for him, that is how much of a team player I am.
I didn't eat too much crap so I am hoping the scales are a little more friendly to me in the morning. I did have an experience in the local country club that was horrific but I feel inclined to share it with you, if you are squeamish then stop reading now. We were staying in a fishing village, it was very cute and we assumed that the local restaurants would be brimming with fresh seafood. I ordered the local special- seafood pizza (I know, asking for trouble, but the waitress recommended it and made sure I ordered it in a medium so there was going to be an oversized treat coming my way). Sure enough when the pizza came out, it was generously topped with seafood ........extender.
I haven't exercised in months and it feels like I have just become enormous. I did Pilates on Sunday but I haven't done anything else. I will swim in the morning.
