I swam this morning before work- because I had a company car over the weekend I didn't ride to work so I headed to the Prahran pool for a dip. I can't do water running because it really hurts my knee- and I can't do my favourite of all strokes- breaststroke, either because that is painful. So I just did a few laps freestyle, some backstroke and some laps with the kickboard and flippers on. Backstroke is my second favourite- I really don't like freestyle (or Aussie crawl as I like to call it) very much because it is a lot of hard work.
My upper body definitely got a work out, but I am not sure about the rest of me! I really don't want a swimmers build-well I want selective parts of the swimmers body, but some definition without the bulk would be good.
Thanks for your kind comments- I still feel a bit like a piker but I am sure in two weeks I will get over it.
