I was going to run this morning-even when I saw it was raining, but then I remembered that I didn't buy more tape yesterday :( So it was back to bed for me and a wonderful sleep in :) Then I went to the physio- apparently I need to use a rolling pin to attack my right quad, along with more right leg work in general because it isn't as toned as the other one (nothing about me is toned right now!) Now I have to tape my knee some more- it never ends! She said that it is too early to decide to pull out of the Melb HM or scale it back.
Yep, I have stacked back on the weight and even though I know why I am eating, I feel powerless to stop... I know why I should stop, I know I can stop, but everytime I am faced with a food choice- nori rolls for instance- I should have the avocado ones and I love them, but I pick the crispy chicken ones which are great but fatty and then I justify it to myself us some half ar$ed excuse.
Not running today, will definitely cycle tomorrow then run early Saturday morning- or drive to the wedding on Saturday and run on Sunday morning....decisions decisions.
I am putting in for the NT job- but it has been deferred for a while because of the wet season so there will be time to prepare (if I am even selected!)
