Friday, September 14, 2007

Tagged!

I am going to stage my own fitness test in the morning- at least 17km somewhere flat and hopefully even sheltered from the wind. My knee has been quite sore and I am not feeling at all confident that I will be able to finish the Melbourne HM let alone start- which is a shame because I have been pretty mouthy about doing it.


I haven't run the last two days because it was damn sore- and I have been out of the office re-qualifying in first aid and "defensive tactics"- so I was pretty active and I am so tired and achey now.

I have been tagged by Celeste (-the link is over there---> under Pilbara K, sorry I am a bit slack tonight)


1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Working as a Customer Service Manager at Target Dandenong! (someone tried to assault me with a quilt cover once)

2. What were you doing one year ago?
I was bored out of my brain at another "branch"- if I looked out the window in the morning then I had nothing to do in the afternoon.

3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
Salt and Vinegar Chips

BBQ Chips

Plain Chips

Chips and Gravy

Cheezels

4. What are 5 songs that you know the lyrics to?
Anything by Johnny Cash,

Think- Aretha Franklin,

The Man From Snowy River (I know it is a poem),

I am Woman- Helen Reddy, "Hear me roar"

Fergalicious- Fergie "I'm up in the gym just working on my fitness, he's my witness"

5. 5 Things you would do if you were a millionaire?
If I was a MULTI-MILLIONAIRE:

- Personal trainer, chef, crackpot dietician just like the celebrities have

- Pay off all my family's debts then organise a massive Morse holiday

- Work Part-time

- Convert my new inner surburban pad into a totally green, solar etc house

- Travel


6. 5 bad habits
Eating too many chips

Eating when I am not hungry

Driving while talking on my mobile and eating a pie and changing gears

Finishing other peoples sentences

Being slothful

7. 5 things you like to do
Walk Bella

Sleep

Eat

Run

Float on my back in the pool on a sunny day

8. 5 favourite toys?
iPod

Mobile Phone

Footpod

Barbie - G0lden Dreams- she is beautiful

Digital camera

9. 5 things you would never wear?
Ra-Ra skirt (again)

Skinny Jeans

Expensive pointy toed high heels that I bought three years ago and wore once

Boob Tube

Blue mascara

10. 5 things you hate to do
Get up in the morning

Miss out on the free gift with purchase at Estee Lauder (even if I don't need it)

Go to the dentist

Explain to my Dad why Andrew Bolt is a tool (like trying to convince him that the earth is not flat)

Leave Bella when I go to work in the morning