Yep- it was a bit chilly this morning- I had to scrape ice off the car to drive to the Tan this morning and it was cold while I was running so it felt like I was running and icing my legs at the same time. I tried hard but it took a while to warm up so my pace was well within the long slow run range. I did a lap of the Tan then headed into Fed Square then back along the Yarra and around the Tan for a bit more. My shoulders really hurt from the 7km point onwards and I only managed 11km and it wasn't really that fun.
I was planning on doing about 15km this morning but as I took Bella for her quick run around the park we bumped into Leslie, Arnie and Lucy so there was a lot more time spent at the park than I had planned.
I hadn't seem Leslie, Arnie and Lucy since Arnie knocked me over and caused me massive pain to my neck and shoulders. I didn't really mind seeing them all at the park and Bella got to run around and play with other dogs without a muzzle on (because they are massive and she has only tried to fight them once).
I had limited time for my run because I was determined to get to Pilates at 9.30 which I did. It was a bit strange- lots of lying on my side with my arms stretched out and rolling from side to side feeling like a beached whale.
I have an afternoon of organising my tax and preparing for court tomorrow (and some more knitting)
Harry is coming to stay 8 more sleeps! My brother has finally agreed that Harry can spend some nights away from them so he is coming back with my Dad on the 31st and then going back to Perth with my sister on the 9th. We just chatted and argued about who was the most excited! He wants to see the Bombers, some trams and trains, play with Bella-dog and go fishing.
