My neck and shoulders are still sore so I am off to the doctor today then I might have to consider some physio if it doesnt get better- my neck is very sore to touch and my non- medically minded colleagues have diagnosed whip lash.
I am heading to Hobart tomorrow to meet the long lost relatives so Bella is under the control of BF which is causing me angst all ready. BF doesn't like to walk Bella (unless it is 6am and he just got home from the pub and decides to follow me to work with Bella wearing only his red man panties- but that is a whole other story) and so I am preparing to be greeted by a lot more damage to the lawn on Sunday.
I was hoping to have a run in Hobart and I haven't ruled it out yet, I will try to go to spin tomorrow morning before we leave but if I am still in pain I may give that a miss. Funny, I don't mind ankle pain, but this is horrible.
Thanks for all your kind comments- I had forgotten about falling over on Saturday too so yes, I do spend a lot of time on the ground.
