Friday, March 23, 2007

Boozy Book Buying

I didn't go to spin this morning- I took Bella for a walk and came into work at 7am- I hate being here early but it means I can leave early and I have a valuer coming to see my flat so I can get a loan for a newer car.
I went to WeightWatchers last night- it was as bad as I thought- 75.6kg (Okay worse than I thought but only by 0.1kg) so I have put on an amazing amount of weight since Christmas. Time for that to go before I end up back where I was. I am going back to fat club next week so that I can record an amazing drop in weight due to not eating any chips over the weekend or next week. I am sure I can do it.
After fat club I caught up with my friend who has been working in East Timor and I resisted the urge to drink a million beers as is usually the case with this friend- and I left the pub only a little bit "socially excited". I then decided to go to Borders and buy a running book- I am sure the sales assistant was bemused by my glassy eyes and boozy breath as I paid for the "Lore Of Running" (have been reading good things about it on the net while I am supposed to be working- I am a little under- utilised at work and I hate it). I also bought the new Norah Jones CD too so I might have been more socially excited than I thought.
Anyway I am going to try to get to spin or pump tonight after the valuer leaves but I don't know how successful that will be.