I had a lovely sleep in this morning until Bella decided it as time to go to the park. We went for a quick walk then I rode my bike to the gym and did a spin class. Then it was off to lunch with my buddies Sally and Catie- two girls from school who I hardly ever see anymore but when we catch up it is like we speak every day- it does make it harder now that Catie has moved to Mackay but she came back this week for a visit with the news that she is pregnant!
I iced my ankle and foot today because it really hurts- I think it may PF for sure but I will be going to the physio this week to get a real diagnosis.
After lunch my sister came over and we did some weights in the yard (neighbours must have thought we looked ridiculous) because Pump was cancelled this afternoon AGAIN.
I jumped on the scales at the gym this morning and wasn't that horrified- considering how poor my diet has been recently I wasn't as heavy as I thought. The gym scales are about 2.5kg higher than the fat club scales so I would still be at my "goal" weight. Time to get serious about the food choices now.
