Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The photos were taken at the dog beach at the end of Sandown Street in Brighton- it is so pretty with the marina there and the kite surfers over the jetty. Bella loves it.

Again no exercise today- but I am planning on hitting spin class tonight (unless they have cancelled it)!. I have been doing a course and it is pretty exhausting- lots of climbing over fences, carrying heavy things and generally being far more active than I am used to at work. It is good to get out of the office and learn new things- though I seem to be learning the hard way and the instructors like reminding us that if there is pain involved then the learning curve is a lot steeper.
My ankle has been hurting a bit- especially if I have to drive with it on the accelerator- I really dont drive much- I get the tram to and from work and I ride my bike a lot so I really notice it. I haven't run since Saturday so I am hoping that the rest has done it well.