Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Oh the drama!!!



This is my nephew and the stuff croc that my sister and I bought him for Christmas- he really sleeps like that apparently!




My morning started off okay- took Bella to the park for a walk with Leslie and her two dogs Arnie and Lucy. However on the last lap of the park, Bella and Arnie were chasing each other in a very disorderly manner and Arnie ran right through Leslie, knocking her off her feet and generally A over T. The result- dislocated shoulder and broken shoulder bone. At the time Leslie wasn't in too much pain so we rounded up the dogs and I walked her home leading Arnie because he really isn't much smaller than a pony and just as strong. This isn't the first "park/dislocated shoulder/ someone wearing a sling for 5 weeks" incident that Bella and I have been involved in, so I am a bit concerned that we are just bad luck in general.


I also discovered that I am not a nice person, I act like one- I help out like one and volunteer to help like I genuinely care- but on the inside I am thinking "damn, now I am going to miss Pump class at the gym, I hope she doesn't live too far away, can I just call her a cab?".

But it worked out well for me- I made it to Pump class and it hurt a lot, a real lot and I take that as being payback for the uncharitable thoughts.