Friday, January 05, 2007

Spin, weights etc

I got to sleep in this morning because I am on afternoon shift today- but I was planning on still going to 6am spin but sadly I forgot to set my alarm so I got up at about 6am and tried to let some cool air into my flat before taking Bella to the park. Bella started a fight so we didn't stay as long as we planned and creepy park guy was there calling out to me the whole time so I was happy to find another park before it got too warm and then went home.
Rode my bike to the gym and did 30 mins of my own cycle class by myself- I lost .5kg in sweat. I have put on 3kg now- all of it bad bad bad. It is just poor food choices- like last night my sister rang to say it was too hot to cook so we ended up going to the Lucky Coq for $4 pizza- how bad, but soo good. Then I get on the scales and act all shocked.
Anyway did weights at the gym and some hard proper stretching of my calf. The physio said that there is a massive difference between good calf and sore calf- in size, strenght etc and so it is no wonder that my ankle struggles and hurts a lot. So did the exercises she gave me and have vowed to continue because I know I slackened off last time and that is why I still have pain.
Too hot for another walk for Bella so a lot of house cleaning on the cards until I go to work.