Friday, September 01, 2006

Woo Hoo..Spring Is Here

Well I didn't really run this morning- more of a shuffly, jog around the park with Bella. I am trying to taper down to prepare for Sandy Point but in the back of my mind I am not sure if I will do it yet. It was very windy and it made me think about what it would be like to run 21k with a head wind and the likelihood of me showing up on Sunday morning was reduced significantly.
I had fat club last night and didn't lose a gram for the previous two weeks. It is better than putting weight on but I was pretty disappointed with myself, must try harder.
Last month I ran 152k- easily the most since I started recording everything, I have lost 9.7kg total and run 615 km for the year (Steve runs nearly that far every month).
Running the Sandy Point half depends on two things, the weather and work- I cant control either of those things.