Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Recovery complete

Bella and I just had a short run this morning- 5km around the tan at a very slow pace. I have recovered okay, my calves are still a bit tight but my hip and ankle are fine but I have started on the fish oil tablets this morning, one per meal as per Em's suggestion.
This is a photo of Bella at the park- with her little head lamp on.
I went to the gym last night and used the spin bike for half an hour- made up my own class and then came home, went for a big walk with Bella to see Pruesy, and the end result was that I slept so soundly, I didn't wake up until about 3ish (normally I wake 3 or 4 times throughout the night) and then straight back to sleep. I also jumped on the scales at the gym and I am on track to lose some kilos this week finally- mustn't get too excited too early, there is plenty of time for a blowout before then. I have started riding my bike the whole 6km to work in the mornings, there is a bit of stuffing around with shower, hair dryer, thongs etc but I am sure I will get it all stream-lined soon.